- August arrived, the incessant rain stopped, and it finally felt like Summer exploded with more humidity than normal.
- By the time August arrived, my flower bed was more of a weed bed than flowers. I finally just pulled the weeds and not many flowers left that hadn’t been strangled by the weeds.
- We sadly had been trying to sell our place at the lake kind of on and off since last Summer. Finally, someone wanted to buy it. With mixed emotions, we said good-bye to a past era of fun.
- My outdoor furniture chairs were a mess, I recovered them as well as the swing canopy.
- The grandbabykins kept me company some, but not as much as usual this Summer, but when he is here, it’s always a fun day. His mama’s work and school schedule was lighter than normal this Summer so he got to hang our more at home. I miss him, but glad he and his mom had the Summer months. Then too soon, school started back the 2nd week of August.
- The grandbabykins had his birthday party at a gym where all the kids could zipline, walk tightrope, climb, etc. The picture is of he and his mama getting ready to climb. He loved having her climb too.
- I miss getting out more with my camera, but did manage some pictures of the weeds. 🙂
- Still enthused with my reading through the Bible. It was Song of Solomon for August. Next will be Acts.
Sharing my collage over at Mona’s Picturesque. Make a collage of your August and head on over and share at her page. Fun to see how others spent their month. Enjoy!!
~hugs ‘n giggles~
Just scribbling about whatever